
To answer Tucker's last post: no. I am not writing what I'm supposed to be writing. But what am I supposed to be writing? Riddle me that, y'all.
What I am doing: getting psyched for the holiday season, which will include much gift-giving, and much traveling by car and aeroplane. Thus, recent debates with Philip have included whether the buttery filling inside a chocolate truffle counts, per FAA regulations, as "liquid or gel." Thoughts?
Speaking of edible treats: if you haven't checked out the new edition of The Oxford Companion to Food, please do so. It is fast becoming the most useful reference in my poetry arsenal. If you don't believe me, then just look up the entry on "icing." Trust me, it's sweet.
1 comment:
Can I call my novel "The Safety of Chocolate"? It kind of rips off A.M. Homes' story collection The Safety of Objects, but it's way better...
Post a Comment