What I really want to know is where the parody for fergalicious is. Or is that video already self-satire? And what does it mean that a significant portion of culture is, intentionally or not, inherent self-parody? discuss.
Damn, Danielle, you are just too deep. All I know is, I sang this song at Karaoke on Friday night, and I was completely serious (except for the part about "all that breast" because, obviously, I am too flatchested to get into that character).
I sang every part--like my own personal call-and-response. It was almost as awesome as my rendition of "King of the Road" and much better than my rendition of "In Da Club"--I just can't flow like 50.
4 comments:
What I really want to know is where the parody for fergalicious is. Or is that video already self-satire? And what does it mean that a significant portion of culture is, intentionally or not, inherent self-parody? discuss.
Damn, Danielle, you are just too deep. All I know is, I sang this song at Karaoke on Friday night, and I was completely serious (except for the part about "all that breast" because, obviously, I am too flatchested to get into that character).
did you sing the whole thing, or did you have someone filling in for will.i.am's lines?
I sang every part--like my own personal call-and-response. It was almost as awesome as my rendition of "King of the Road" and much better than my rendition of "In Da Club"--I just can't flow like 50.
Post a Comment