Hello!!!
I, the most giant of kittens, have endured several disquieting changes this year. You too, you say? Why yes, you too, you too!
What change has disquieted you most, I wonder?
I, for one, am disconcerted by this: despite frequent laundering, my pillow cases remain ever and increasingly streaked with mascara. For those of you who are dumb boys, I will now tell what I have already shown: I weep.
Which is to say: I have decided to recapture earlier happiness by returning to the IC this summer. Life was better then, and so I am borne back.
Which brings me to my purpose. I will be in said IC from approximately June 17th to the second week of July. During this time, I will need to shelter myself under some sort of quiet roof. Do any of you, therefore, know any residents of the IC who will be vacating their apartments during the pertinent weeks? Would these people mind lending said apartment(s) to me? And an associate?
I am hoping such an arrangement would not require much payment, given that I & A will be in the IC only very very briefly, which is, itself, very very sad. Also: I am unemployed and penurious.
You too, you say? Why yes, you too, you too!
Alas,
GK
2 comments:
Shit, gal pal, why the hell will you be in the I.C.? Are you teaching? Why haven't you called me? I don't want to learn about these things when everyone else does. And, is Leo going to Oberlin? Or UCLA? I want to know the answer.
I can't be of any help, but I am jealous of your sojourn to the Heartland. I miss it so. Here, people shoot each other with alarming frequency and our neighbors listen to house music, which even I know isn't cool anymore.
Post a Comment